How to Count Calories and Create Meal Plans (Without Being Obessive-Compulsive)
The resource you requested is available only to current members
It's driving you INSANE! You're crunching your numbers to prepare your meal plans for the week, but no matter what you do, the calorie and macronutrient numbers aren't coming out right. You're not a newbie - you know what you're doing: There are supposed to be 4 calories in a gram of protein, 4 calories in a gram of carbs and 9 calories in a gram of fat, but your numbers never add up to that no matter how meticulous you are! What's going wrong, and how do you fix it? The answers in today's Burn the Fat Q & A column: . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to Burn The Fat Inner Circle gets you instant
- Direct personal access to Tom Venuto on the forums (to ask anything you want)!
- Exclusive audio coaching from Tom and audio interviews with fitness experts and body transformation champions
- An always-updated, ever-expanding library of exclusive articles to help accelerate your fat-burning and muscle-building results...
- Download Library!
special reports, resources, and e-books by Tom Venuto that you won't find anywhere else!
- The Burn The Fat exclusive articles that will give you a fat
- Burn the Fat Meal Planner! Push-button software that creates and saves meals, recipes and entire daily meal plans (it even recommends "Burn the Fat approved" foods for you!)
- The Burn The
Fat, Members-Only support community - More
than 20 discussion forums with thousands of active members
- Calorie calculators, body fat calculators, food logs, progress charts and much more...
- All these valuable
resources are exclusive to this site and available to Members Only!
Here for more membership information
P.S. - Get Our New FREE Fat Loss Report!
Click Here To Download Your Free Copy