How To Set Your Calorie Deficit If You're Overweight or Obese
The resource you requested is available only to current members
A caloric deficit is a required condition for weight loss, but health and fitness experts have warned us for years that we shouldn't starve ourselves to lose weight... instead we are advised to reduce calories sensibly and to be conservative with the calorie deficit, reducing perhaps only 15% to 20% below our maintenance level... but does this advice apply to overweight and obese people? Is it time to re-examine the calorie deficit guidelines and customize them based on how much fat you have? . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to Burn The Fat Inner Circle gets you instant
- Direct personal access to Tom Venuto on the forums (to ask anything you want)!
- Exclusive audio coaching from Tom and audio interviews with fitness experts and body transformation champions
- An always-updated, ever-expanding library of exclusive articles to help accelerate your fat-burning and muscle-building results...
- Download Library!
special reports, resources, and e-books by Tom Venuto that you won't find anywhere else!
- The Burn The Fat exclusive articles that will give you a fat
- Burn the Fat Meal Planner! Push-button software that creates and saves meals, recipes and entire daily meal plans (it even recommends "Burn the Fat approved" foods for you!)
- The Burn The
Fat, Members-Only support community - More
than 20 discussion forums with thousands of active members
- Calorie calculators, body fat calculators, food logs, progress charts and much more...
- All these valuable
resources are exclusive to this site and available to Members Only!
Here for more membership information
P.S. - Get Our New FREE Fat Loss Report!
Click Here To Download Your Free Copy