Harris-Benedict Calorie Calculator For Women
The resource you requested is available only to current members
Women have different calorie needs than men. If you're female, be sure you don't use a generic diet that gives the same amount of food to women as it does to men - that's a red flag! Instead, use this amazing custom-built tool to find your calorie needs with just a few mouse clicks (no more number crunching!) The "Harris-Benedict" equation in this calculator uses a scientific formula to determine your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) based on your height, weight and age. You will then discover exactly how many calories you need to maintain your weight, based on your personal activity level, and how many calories you should eat to burn fat safely and healthfully at the fastest rate possible... . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to Burn The Fat Inner Circle gets you instant
- Direct personal access to Tom Venuto on the forums (to ask anything you want)!
- Exclusive audio coaching from Tom and audio interviews with fitness experts and body transformation champions
- An always-updated, ever-expanding library of exclusive articles to help accelerate your fat-burning and muscle-building results...
- Download Library!
special reports, resources, and e-books by Tom Venuto that you won't find anywhere else!
- The Burn The Fat exclusive articles that will give you a fat
- Burn the Fat Meal Planner! Push-button software that creates and saves meals, recipes and entire daily meal plans (it even recommends "Burn the Fat approved" foods for you!)
- The Burn The
Fat, Members-Only support community - More
than 20 discussion forums with thousands of active members
- Calorie calculators, body fat calculators, food logs, progress charts and much more...
- All these valuable
resources are exclusive to this site and available to Members Only!
Here for more membership information
P.S. - Get Our New FREE Fat Loss Report!
Click Here To Download Your Free Copy