Fit, Fierce and Forty-Something: A C . . .
Fit, Fierce and Forty-Something: A Conversation With "The Most Ripped Female": Stef O'Donnell
In Stef O'Donnell's after pictures, she looks like a professional fitness competitor - you would almost swear it. But she's not a figure pro, she's just a 43-year old girl who became totally passionate about serious fitness and healthy eating and parlayed that passion into a runner up spot in the Burn the Fat Challenge and the esteemed "most ripped woman" award. Listen to this fantastic audio to learn all Stef's secrets for getting fit, fierce and fabulous at forty-something (streaming audio and MP3 download)
Here are some of the topics that Tom and Stef talk about in this inspiring success story interview:
- What you have to do first if you want to get fiercely fit over age forty
- How much physical work and psychological effort does it really take to get ripped?
- Tricks to make yourself accountable so it's impossible to quit!
- How to deal with negative peer pressure.... and how to get the positive support you need
- The secrets of lifelong maintenance and how to avoid the "post-contest" void or "after the diet" relapse
- The Awesome, amazing, almost uncanny power of visualization and visualization pictures
- And much, much, more...
NOTE: This interview is available in streaming audio so you can click the player button below and listen online or you can download the MP3 by clicking on the download link underneath the player.
To download the MP3 of this interview, right click on the download link and select 'Save Target As' to choose where you want to save this on your computer: CLICK HERE to download the MP3!
To discuss this interview in the Burn the Fat Inner Circle forums, CLICK HERE
Attention women over 30 who want to get leaner, fitter and hotter as you get older: be sure to visit Stef's new Blog: www.CougarFitnessBlog.com